- Does not stain your teeth.
- Just now coming to terms with the idea that your VHS movie collection is worthless.
- You’ve secretly wanted to find a way to get the entire office to do a dance routine on camera.
- You’ve got the music in you.
- This is the only way you can get Snooki to respond to your tweets.
- So you can forget about the Redskins’ latest loss.
- Think you might have a shot at the Tonight Show since Jay’s back as host.
- Trying to find Candy Mountain.
- Need an excuse for all the time you spend on YouTube.
- Rejected from Dancing with the Stars, yet again.
Video Content/Video Production Special Offer
Pawpro Media is offering a 10% discount for first time clients on their first video project. Mention this offer when you contact us.
Whether it’s a promotional video for your Website, a video home tour, an athletic recruitment/highlight reel, or a fundraising video, Pawpro Media produces high quality, creative video content.
Video and Online Marketing for Real Estate
Real estate brokers and brokerage firms are steadily starting to switch from the traditional forms of marketing such as print and newspaper to the Internet, blogs and multimedia. Why? For good reason, some 27.7 billion online searches are launched each month in the U.S. alone, according to the book, “Marketing in the Age of Google™.” Those numbers are expected to rise with each passing month and year as more and more consumers rely on the Internet to find products and services, and less and less on print options such as newspapers, phone books, and mailers which end up in trash cans or recycling bins never to be seen.
A smartly produced video showcasing a home for sale not only serves your client now, but becomes a long-lasting marketing and branding tool for the broker, which can be linked endlessly, and viewed by past, present, and future clients as an example of the quality of work you do.
As for branding, what better way for your clients to get a sense of who you are than creating a one minute stylized and personalized video profile of yourself. Again, it’s a onetime expense that can be viewed endlessly by potential clients in the convenience of their home. It doesn’t cost you anything to send a link. Can you say that about a mailer?
Brokers are also realizing that there is much greater value and longevity to dollars spent on electronic marketing than for the conventional print options. Although it’s uncharted and intimidating territory for many, it is the way the real estate industry is surely moving as far as marketing is concerned.
Consider letting Pawpro produce a video profile or a reuseable tag for a home tour for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.